A Beautiful Smile Is Easier Than Ever to Achieve
With greater knowledge of health issues, people are taking better care of their teeth than ever before. As dentists, we see the results of increased attention to oral care in the improved dental health of our patients. With the basics taken care of, more and more people are turning their attention to improving the aesthetics of their smiles.
The latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry have opened up a world of choice for enhancing your smile. An attractive smile opens doors and improves self-confidence. With our cosmetic dentistry services in Elmira, you can create a radiant smile that truly lights up a room.
At Arthur Street Dental Office we provide the latest cosmetic treatments in Elmira that can make a noticeable difference in the look of your smile, in a lot less time than you think. Some of the more popular cosmetic treatments performed in our office include:
- Teeth Whitening - Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth.
- White Fillings - Made of a tooth-coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth so your smile appears clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Crowns and bridges - Crowns and bridges are good options for missing teeth, for covering a tooth that has cracked or that has been restored through a root canal. Our porcelain crowns blend in perfectly with your existing teeth and offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. Dental bridges literally “bridge” gaps between teeth with strong artificial teeth. Bridges replace one or more missing teeth and are anchored into place by the healthy teeth on either side.
- Implant Dentistry - A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are rooted in the mouth permanently, so they look and feel more like real teeth.
- Dental Veneers - Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow us to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth. They are one of the best solutions cosmetic dentistry has to offer for improving the appearance of teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers - Porcelain veneers are custom-fitted and matched to the shade of your teeth. Not only can they repair chips and cracks, they can also cover badly stained teeth and help correct misaligned teeth.